Saturday, August 29, 2009

Howie Dorough Come Out

Part I - Mario Heinemann Jaillet

"Almost without means and inwardly so sore that I I would almost say, if I put the nose out the window, the daylight Woe to do, I shine to it. "(letter to Marie von Kleist, 10 November 1811), the idea took on a suicide out of hand. He sought and found a companion in this way, the suffering from cancer Henriette Vogel. On 21 November 1811 killed Heinrich von Kleist's festively decorated beloved Henriette Vogel and then himself selbst.Kleist his girlfriend was the first shot. She has bared her breast to have but have flinched, because the shot has taken over the left side under the heart, However, it is immediately fatal was, after he has placed the gun in his mouth and thus the brain bursts
photo. Kraemmer Günter
© All rights reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment